Disaster preparedness.. do you have a plan to survive emergencies, natural or man made?
How to survive emergencies when help is NOT on the way
How to prepare for and survive disasters natural or man made
Disasters happen-earthquakes, floods tornadoes, wars etc
Prepare for these emergencies BEFORE they strike That way you would not be caught flat footed
Emergency Power Supply..
you need this whether in the house, car, camping, charging your phone OR in disasters
- Energizer Solar Generator 300W
- Description:Energizer 300W Portable Power Station provides maintenance-free energy without the hassle of fuel or fumes. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Energizer solar generator and high-efficiency monocrystalline HANPOW solar panel can solve your worries
- Price: $499.00
- Energizer Portable Power Station 600W
- Description:DonÂ¡Â¯t worry about power outages anymore with Energizer 600W Portable Power Station! Energizer PPS700W01 solar generator is lightweight and easy to carry, which is a noiseless lithium-ion battery pack with Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, LED Flashlight and Mu
- Price: $549.00
- Energizer Portable Power Station 300W
- Description:Energizer Portable Power Station is designed for home/outdoor activities/emergency power supply. The compact size with a big capacity(100000mAh/300W/320Wh) can solve your worries about suddenly running out of power on your smartphone, tablet, camera, ligh
- Price: $299.99
- Energizer Solar Generator 600W
- Description:Energizer 626Wh/174000mAh portable solar power station and Hanpow 100W photovoltaic power panel are committed to providing clean, green, and sustainable power solutions. Whether you are in a family emergency,
hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, outdoor RV,
- Price: $709.00
Click this link to access ALL Emergency Power Stations Page
WHY should you take disaster preparedness seriously?
When disasters strike..
Help may NOT be on the way..
..there may not be an answer at the other end of 911..you are on your own!
- Hospitals may have been bombed out as the Russians have done in Ukraine
- Government may not be able to help you..
even if it wants to
- Emergency vehicles may NOT be able to get to you because roads are impassable
- Services will probably be overwhelmed
- Supermarkets may have been looted empty
- Pharmacy shelves will probably be bare
- Hospitals would probably be full to the brim
- You may not be able to get to these facilities because the roads may have been damaged
- Or clogged with vehicles trying to get to the same destination!
- Your food would spoil because there would no power to run your refrigerator
- You may not be able to buy supplies even IF you have
money in your pocket
So what do you do?
- You stock up on high-energy, nutrient dense and filling foods that keep for long periods without refrigeration
- You stock up on other necessary survival products..
- You secure emergency power source..
..before the emergency happens!
- Emergency Power
- Hand crank radio etc.
The proper disaster preparedness plan makes sure YOU and your family would not be caught flat footed
The best time to prepare for disasters is BEFORE they happen!