Want to know how pine pollen testosterone
booster can increase sexual desire
so you can get your libido back?
And did you know that pine pollen testosterone booster is the most potent, natural male hormone enhancer known?
Which is not surprising as pollen is the sperm of the plant kingdom. It is only natural that it will contain factors that determine maleness
Pollen is what birds, insects, bees and other animals collect and deposit on the pistil-the female organ of plants-to fertlilize them.
When this process is successful, we have pollination. This is how plants produce our foods, seeds, fruits etc.
Pollen thus contain the genetic information and nutrients to make a new life
It thus has to be nutritionally dense-and pine pollen is
A choice of pine pollen testosterone will thus help you retain your manhood at any age
Why pine pollen testosterone booster?
Because it is the most potent natural testosterone source.
If you're allergic to Pollen..
Pine pollen tincture is your better option. Access that further down this page
Sure, there are other options out there-the drug approach. There are prescription drugs out there to boost testosterone level...
- There is Androgel, a testosterone gel from Abbott Lab.
- Then, there is Axiron, another topical testosterone drug form Lilly and Acrux
- Some of these testosterone treatments include Testosterone Replacement Therapy through intravenous injections
- There are a host of others too
Pine pollen libido booster- the natural sexual enhancer
But before you subject yourself to them, consider these facts...
What these have in common are...
- They are approved by the FDA-good, right? Well I don't know about that.
Drugs previously approved by the FDA are routinely recalled-after the damage had been done
- They have side effects that give some doctors pause in recommending them to their patients
Some of these side effects include...
- Higher risk of infertility
- Blood clot
- Liver damage
- A higher risk of prostate cancer
- Painful and enlarged breasts-what some had dubbed, man-boobs
Do you want to be a "girlie man"?
I didn't think so!
Would you subject yourself to these adverse effects of drug intervention when there is pine pollen testosterone booster, a completely safe, natural libido enhancer?
The pine pollen testosterone is as natural as they come-AND it is effective, and has a history dating back centuries; from ancient China to ancient Europe
Consequences of low testosterone
The unhealthy effects of low testosterone is why it is important to keep its level up
Low testosterone can cause...
- Hair Loss
- Increase in harmful cholesterol levels
- Fluctuation of blood sugar levels
- Weight gain especially in the midsection
- Low energy level
- Loss of muscle mass and muscle tone. Pine pollen has all the essential amino acids
- Loss of bone density
- Accelerated aging
- Early death
- Mood swing and irritability
- Erectile dysfunction
- Higher risk of prostate cancer
- Premature Aging
The need for pine pollen testosterone booster
Testosterone is a male sex hormone-an androgen. It is what determines the characteristics of men as different from those of women.
That's why the principal manufacturing organ for this important male hormone, is the testes
But testosterone is more than a male hormone. Female ovaries also produce testosterone, though in smaller quantities, which highlights the fact that testosterone does more than distinguish between male and female
But testosterone can decline as a result of several factors, namely...
No matter how healthy or vigorous we are, every aspect of the body, on the average, starts to slow down as we get older
The level of testosterone is no exception
The level of testosterone peaks in puberty. This is the way nature prepares the male for procreation
Which is why supplementing with pine pollen testosterone is the way to go, for any man who feels he's not at his sexual peak
This intense hormonal activity also happens in females
But as we get older, the level of testosterone starts to decline. This declines happens even more rapidly as we hit our mid-thirties
Stress is a killer. Stress depletes the body's nutrient supply and increases the production of cortisol, the stress hormone
Stress is a major risk factor for erectile dysfuntion, depression, obesity, heart disease, strokes, brain impairment etc.
- Inadequate Nutrition
Poor nutrition is at the root of a lot of diseases.
The World Health Organization recognizes this when it declared in 2012 that most diseases are the result of poor nutrition and sedentary lifestyle!
The body needs nutrients to perform at its peak. When these nutrients are lacking, dis-ease can set it.
Dis-ease is nothing more than a system out of balance.
Using pine pollen testosterone booster can thus restore to balance a sexual libido system that is out of balance
- Lack of exercises
Exercises help in blood circulation, lowers blood pressure
Exercises also help elevate mood, and lowers stress levels.
Exercises also help move the lymphatic fluid. The lymphatic system brings nutrients to the cells, and scavenges wastes.
Even though the lymph system is part the circulatory system, it has no pump. The heart is the blood's pump to move it along, the lymph system has no such pump.
Exercises are then very important in bringing adequate amount of nutrients and scavenging wastes from the cells
Lifestyle choices can also lower the amount of free tetosterone in the body...These unhealthy lifestyle choices include...
- Excessive alcohol consumption that can damage the liver
- Drug Use
- Smoking-a unhealthy habit that introduces into the body dozens of toxins includind cyanide and asernic-two of the most deadly poisons on earth.
Smoking also contributes to hardening of the arteries, robbing them of their flexibillity
- Over eating-that can lead to obesity
- Lack of sleep-this can disrupt hormone production and balance since the circadian rhythm is closely associated with hormone synthesis
- Too much sleep that can lead to fatigue and lethargy
BUT, the news is not all bad
Fortunately, there are things you can do to boost your libido naturally
The best way to get your libido back is to change your lifestyle to a healthy one
Use the the power of pine pollen testosterone booster to jack up your libido
What would it mean to you to...
- Be able to get an erection on demand?
- Look younger without going under the knife
- Have energy without the highs and lows of drugs
- Retain your muscle tone at any age
- Have the stamina to satisfy your woman in bed
- Get more from your workout
Follow the wisdom that have been known for ages
With Pine pollen testosterone, you can get your manhood back without the risks of dangerous drugs
What is Pine Pollen and why is it the best natural testosterone booster?
I know you have not come to this site for a lecture on botany, so I am not going to bore you with some biological jargon
I will just stick to the facts that can benefit you
Pine pollen is a yellowish male organ of the pine tree
It is the sperm of the pine tree. Pollen is what fertilizes the female portion of the plant, the pistil
Why is pine pollen testosterone the best natural libido booster?
What makes pine pollen unique is that its chemical structure is similar, but NOT bio-identical to human testosterone. This is a very important distiction
The body might stop producing some nutrients if too much of it comes from the outside
In such a case, the organ producing that substance might shut down and atrophy
But there is not that danger with pine pollen, because its androgen content are precursors to testosterone synthesis-this is why pine pollen is similar BUT NOT bio-identical
A presursor is a product from which another product is synthesised, but is one or more steps removed from it
This is why that distinction is very important!!
This is why boosting testosterone level with pine pollen makes perfect sense
Unlike synthetic anabolic steroids, pine pollen is safe.
Having said that, there may some people who are allergic to pollen in general. These people have the option of pine pollen tincture instead of the tablet
- It helps maintain muscle mass and growth by virtue of its natural anabolic compounds
- Detoxifies the body by sweeping away excess estrogen, and speeds up metabolism
- Helps build and maintain muscle mass
- Boosts sexual performance by boosting testosterone levels
- Pine pollen is revered in several cultures as a longevity and rejuvenating product
- Pine pollen Boosts energy
- Contains all the essential amino acids
- Helps maintain structure and elasticity of the skin and prevents wrinkles-since it helps in the synthesis of collagen. Collagen is the underlying structure of the skin. When collagen is depleted, furrows appear where it use to be, and wrinkles develop
Pine pollen-the best natural libido booster
But to really appreciate the fact that pine pollen testosterone boosting is the best libido enhancer, the best way is to look at what it contains
Pine pollen contain 18 amino acids-including all 8 essential amino acids
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. No cell can survive, or even exist without them
There are several amino acids
Of the 20 amino acids recognized as been vital to humans, the body produces 10 of them
The 8 amino acids the body cannot produce are known as essential amino acids
These have to be ingested from foods
Pine pollen contains ALL 8 essential amino-acids
Here are the amino-acids in pine pollen
- Arginine-this amino acid is a precursor to testosterone synthesis. One of the metabolites of Arginine is Nitric Oxide.
Nitric Oxide is important in the ability to get an erection. Nitric Oxide relaxes and dilates blood vessels to bring more blood to the penis.
- Glutamic Acid
- Asparagic Acid
- Amino-acetic acid
From this list of potent proteins, it could be seen that pine pollen is more than a libido booster, it is a nutritionally dense natural health product for men and women
For instance, testosterone can help in maintaining a youthful appearance and help enhance breast health
Since testosterone is involved in the synthesis of collagen, a proper level can stave off wrinkles
And here are some of the vitamins that make pine pollen testosterone booster a healthy choice
Vitamin A Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2 Vitamin B6 Vitamin C Vitamin D2 Vitamin D3 Vitamin E
And here are some of its mineral content...
Potassium Sodium Calcium Manganese Iron Phosphorous Magnesium Copper Zinc Selenium Silicon Molybdenum
Pine pollen-best natural male hormone optimizer
Pine pollen testosterone happens to be the ideal libido booster by virtue of its content of natural androgenous hormones, namely
Pine pollen-its ancient connection to health and religion
Testosterone might have been discovered in modern time in 1914, but the benefits of pine pollen had been known since ancient times
In fact, pine pollen had been used in fertility rituals and religious ceremonies since ancient times-an appropiate symbolism since pine pollen is a concentrated source of androgens
It would seem then that using pine pollen as a sexual energy booster is no secret, except to modern man
It would not be speculation to assume that ancient people also practice supplementing with pine pollen testosterone is part of their fertility ritual
Bookmark & share this page